Antone undertook an action packed three months of development, prototyping and instore trials to launch the Wickes new concept. Working closely with Wickes and a design agency to ensure the in store displays followed the design principles, fulfilled the merchandising needs and were built to last in this busy retail environment. Antone have since project managed, manufactured and installed display fixtures into over 100 stores as part of a highly successful store transformation programme.
We are delighted to have received the below testimonial from our client…
Flexible design development and a quality finish
- rapidly producing technical drawings and prototypes from sketches and drawings.
- helpful advice on construction and for durability, transportation and installation. Also good advice on materials, finishes, costs and risk assessment to achieve the desired result for customers and Wickes colleagues who use the kit
- managing stock of components and holding samples of products for prototypes
- a quick cycle for updating and developing prototypes using the skills of the shop floor team, or third local parties where requiredgreat attention to detail and a quality of finish from Antone’s heritage in cosmetics and jewellery counters – strong in-house capabilities to deliver this quality at speed.
- clear and timely communication confirming changes to be made to prototypes and production equipment
- hitting the deadlines and an overall desire to do whatever it takes to get the job done and done right
End to end build, transport and installation of equipment
- The guys who transport and install the kit also build it, which means the guys really know how it is meant to fit together, and also they feedback any issues in the design or production. There are ‘no batons dropped’. Antone take responsibility end to end and ensure the final result is right.
First class service and reliable account management
- Detailed checking of store plans for the call off of fixtures and equipment, and the production/modification of any ‘specials’. Often spotting problems and finding solutions before we have even thought about it.
- Great on-site delivery and install – consistently and flexibly hitting dates and times for on site installation, and working collaboratively Wickes teams with other contractors on site.Careful management of inventory of all components as we went through the trial phase to roll out phase. We have never been short delivered or been unable to complete a store because of a component shortage.
- Flexible and helpful working with other Wickes suppliers for components integrated into the fixtures and displays – managing stock and quality assurance of these as required.
- Precise and timely communication throughout to us as clients and third parties.
- Overall I trust the Antone team to do a quality job for all stages from development through to installation and on-going roll out. And perhaps more importantly I trust them to tell me if there ever is a problem, anticipated or actual, and then work through a solution to fix it.